Who We Are
Hudson and Mowins in a full-service, auto repair and maintenance shop that has been serving Baldwinsville and the surrounding area for more than 70 years! At the helm is Jeff Panto, a life-long auto enthusiast with a passion for providing outstanding customer service. He has more than 15 years of experience in the industry, and when not hard at work helping others with their vehicles, you will often find him under the hood of his 1965 Mustang Fastback.
Our ASE-certified technicians have over 100 years of combined experience in the automotive industry with the “newest” mechanic having been with us for 11 years. We offer a unique approach to service, as our technicians will talk directly with you throughout your entire visit -- cutting out the middleman and ensuring you know exactly what to expect.
What Sets Us Apart
- In business since 1946
- Over 100 years of combined technician experience
- Only ASE certified technicians employed
- Average employee has been with us for 22 years
- Technicians talk with customers directly - no middlemen
- All work warrantied nationwide through our NAPA affiliation
- Provide a wide range of services, from simple oil changes to major engine or transmission repair
- Easy access - we are right on Genesee Street
- 9 out of 10 vehicles can be picked up the same day
- Free shuttle service to the village
- Each vehicle is treated like our own!
Schedule an Appointment
Our friendly ASE-certified technicians are dedicated to giving you the very best service, with a focus on upfront and honest quotes.